Lawyer Referral & Co-Counsel
Lawyer Referral & Co-Counsel Opportunities at Pittman, Dutton & Hellums
As part of our commitment to providing the highest quality services to injured folks all over the country and the legal community, Pittman, Dutton & Hellums is proud to offer a Lawyer Referral and Co-Counsel program. A considerable portion of our caseload comes from respected colleagues who understand the value of attorney partnerships. Below are brief descriptions of the three we offer:
- Case Referrals: We accept referrals from law firms seeking to assign a case with the necessary resources, skill level, or experience for obtaining the best possible outcome for the plaintiff, consistent with Rule 1.5 of the Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Co-Counsel: Our firm is also available to assist with representing a joint client in any capacity — from purely analytical and strategic consultation to the actual courtroom presentation of a case. Co-counsel relationships benefit both the client and attorney with increased resources without compromising their case involvement.
- Mass Tort and Class Action Referrals: We have the bandwidth to take on multiple civil lawsuits from injured individuals nationwide who are involved in mass tort or class action lawsuits. This includes areas like pharmaceutical litigation, product liability, and identity fraud.
If you’re considering whether a partnership with Pittman, Dutton & Hellums is right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact our offices for more information.
“Your firms’ professionalism and responsiveness are impressive. I wish that other lawyers I refer cases to could come anywhere close to this. Keep up the good work.”
– Attorney David S.
Attorney Referrals With Which We Can Help
Our Alabama personal injury attorneys handle a variety of case types. Whatever your case may be, we welcome your inquiries and are happy to offer an estimation of a case’s value. Please call us at (205) 322-8880 with your questions anytime.
Our top areas of focus include:
- Catastrophic injury due to car, truck, or motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice, including wrongful death and permanent, debilitating injuries
- Premises liability
- Mass tort
- Class actions
From time to time, we also accept case types not listed in our practice areas. Simply contact us and we will be glad to hear what type of assistance you’re seeking.
Case Referral Benefits
Oftentimes, a lawyer referral or partnering with another firm as co-counsel is what yields the greatest results for all involved. Cases can cost tremendous time and resources; Pittman, Dutton & Hellums has the experience, expertise, financial backing, and intangible assets you need. To better understand this, consider a few reasons why you might be interested in referring a case or utilizing Pittman, Dutton & Hellums as co-counsel.
Who benefits from case referrals and co-counsel programs?
- Smaller firms with fewer staff and resources needed to conduct a thorough case investigation
- Newer attorneys with complex cases that require extensive knowledge
- Lawyers and law firms who focus on a different area of law than what the case requires
- Clients receive exceptional representation, resulting in a more favorable outcome
- Referring lawyers receive a competitive referral fee
- Top-rated service for both clients and attorneys
- Access to a network of vetted experts, private investigators, and legal staff
- Financial backing to see a case through, all the way to trial if necessary
- Valuable networking opportunities to sharpen and hone your skillset
- Build and advance your reputation
- Serving all of Alabama with offices in Birmingham
What can I expect when I submit a referral request?
Most attorneys contact us by phone or email. Referring attorneys can expect a 1-2 hour response time within business hours. We are also pleased to offer reciprocal reviews for those attorneys referring cases.
Pittman, Dutton & Hellums gives preference to maintaining positive, productive, and meaningful relationships with lawyers and law firms all over Alabama and abroad. Contact our offices today to learn more about how we can help your firm achieve success.
Why Choose Pittman, Dutton & Hellums for an Attorney Partnership
We are one of Alabama’s most respected personal injury law firms. Our firm has helped secure over $1 billion for injured Alabama residents since our founding in 1986. We lead each case with an aggressive representation style that leads many opponents to settle before ever resorting to trial, though we are decisively ready to take insurers to court when they refuse to comply in negotiations. More than just lawyers, our people are widely recognized as pillars of integrity in both the legal realm and the local community. Consider partnering with us for the following reasons:
- $1B recovered for clients
- Trial lawyers with a proven track record
- Several of the largest verdicts in the state
- We have represented injured Americans in all 50 states
- Lawyer of the Year, Mass Tort Litigation & Class Actions – Plaintiffs | Chris T. Hellums
- Five attorneys selected for 2020 Best Lawyers in America
- Named Most Prolific Trial Law Firms by the Alabama Jury Verdict Reporter for 14 consecutive years
Personal Injury Referral Testimonials
We are privileged to partner with the finest attorneys in Alabama. Read about their experiences below.
I have worked with this firm as both an employee as well as a referring attorney for over twenty years. They are outstanding people as well as exceptional attorneys. Their results speak for themselves.
– Attorney Brad Proctor, Google review
I have worked on numerous cases with Jon Mann. He always does an outstanding job. I highly recommend Jon Mann and his firm.
– Anonymous Attorney, Lawyers.com
Partner With Pittman, Dutton & Hellums
If you’re interested in learning how we can serve your and your client’s needs through a lawyer referral or co-counsel opportunity, start by filling out the form below and our office will respond within 24 hours or less. Or, please reach us anytime by phone at (205) 322-8880. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Fill out the form below to contact our firm. One of our experienced attorneys is prepared to speak with you. Consultations are free and confidential.
HIGHLY AWARDED LAW FIRM
IN YOUR CORNER
Our law firm has received top awards from the country's most prestigious organizations recognizing leading law firms.